We have selected 10 vehicles which must have a good value after five years.
1. Toyota Tacoma - According to KBB.com, Toyota's midsize truck tops all other vehicles in America with 61.7 % remaining after 5 years
2. Subaru Forester - The Japanese crossover is expected to keep 47.3 %
3. Chevrolet Camaro - 49 %
4. Honda CR-V - Resale value after five years is 50.8 %
5. Ford F-150 - 52 %
6. GMC Canyon - 57.5 %
7. Honda Civic - Best in the compact class. Many drivers think of an affordable compact car, which is probably why this car was the winner in its category
8. Lexus GS 350 - Best in luxury class. With a resale value of 52.4%. Lexus GS 350 will give you a lot of bang for your buck if you ever decide to part with this luxury car.
9. Hyundai Azera - Best in full-size segment. 54 %.
10. Jeep Wrangler - There's no vehicle that better defines its segment than the Jeep Wrangler. 54.9 %